This department links the union with all the regional offices of the union. Organising department among other objectives has a mandate to :
- To build a vibrant, viable, strong and bigger union
- To co-ordinate and enhance the union activities for solidarity of and among the members
- To consult with union leadership and secretariat departments in any matter
- To establish Labour issues that affects the welfare of members.
- To advise leadership on relevant worker/ labour issues that calls for action.
- To transmute leadership, National Council and Congress resolutions into action.
- To promote unity in the union